By providing a rich, diverse and supportive learning environment, the Franklin Pierce University College of Business prepares students to be inquisitive and creative problem-solvers who are highly valued professionals.
Broad-Based Student Learning Goals:
- Students will develop the ability to apply business concepts and theories and use analytical and quantitative techniques to solving challenging problems in the business world (academic excellence).
- Students will develop skills in the use of information and communication technologies and be able to communicate effectively regarding business-related information (information technology).
- Students will develop team membership skills and be able to work ethically and responsibly in a diverse environment (team membership skills).
- Students will gain an awareness of global changes affecting the business world and be able to use this knowledge in business decision-making (global awareness).
- Students will update their skill sets constantly, being innovative and a life-time learner (life-long learning).
|AC101||Prin of Accounting I|
|AC102||Prin of Accounting II|
|BA213||Business Law I|
|ET101||Prin of Macroeconomics|
|ET102||Prin of Microeconomics|
|FM224||Prin of Financial Mngmnt|
|MK201||Principles of Marketing|
|MN201||Principles of Management|