Franklin An accounting degree can let you live and work virtually anywhere. Learn core accounting and finance concepts while making business connections as a Bachelor of Science student. Pursue an accounting-focused Master of Business Administration or Master of Science degree to prep for professional certification. Or combine undergraduate/graduate study in our Business PLUS program. Whichever path you choose, build the foundation for a high-demand career.
At the undergrad level, Franklin Pierce offers three distinct paths to a Bachelor of Science (BS) degree in Accounting-Finance:
- Our On-campus BS program for first-time college students-offers tracks in Accounting, Finance, or Forensic Accounting
- Our Online BS program designed for working adults-awards credit for experience and can be completed in as little as 18 months
- Business PLUS programs that let you complete an on-campus BS in just three years or combine a BS and a Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree in four years
We also offer a Minor in Finance for on-campus undergraduates in other business majors.
At the graduate level, choose from two options:
- Master of Business Administration with an Accounting concentration, offered 100% online
- Master of Science in Accounting for even deeper study of accounting topics, also completely online\
Whichever program you choose, you'll learn from expert faculty, network with accomplished alumni, and get the mix of knowledge, skills, and connections you're looking for.