University Diversity and Inclusivity Statement
Franklin Pierce University will be a leader in innovative teaching and experiential learning, having a positive social and economic impact on its communities. The University will establish a legacy for its unique ability to support and prepare students to thrive as leaders and engaged members of society.
- In the intrinsic worth of every person.
- In the value of diversity and inclusion.
- That our differences---perspectives, experiences, backgrounds---strengthen our community.
- That Franklin Pierce University is a place where all are welcome.
We Are Dedicated to:
- Embracing every person for who they are and who they wish to become.
- Addressing inequality and promoting equity.
- Fostering a culture of care, respect, and safety within and outside the University.
- Nurturing the self-discovery and self-worth of every student.