Master of Physician Assistant Studies
Learn about the admissions process for our Physician Assistant program.
In order to be considered for admission to the M.P.A.S. program, the applicant must provide documented evidence of having successfully completed the following:
- Anatomy & Physiology I & II (4 credits, with lab)
- Chemistry I & II (4 credits, with lab)
- Biology (4 credits, with lab)
- Microbiology (4 credits, with lab)
- Statistics (3 credits)
- Organic Chemistry or Biochemistry (3 credits)
All prerequisite courses must be passed with a grade of "C" or better and be completed prior to matriculation. Applicants must possess a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 and a science GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale. Applicants may apply with up to two outstanding prerequisites, which must be completed prior to matriculation.