Undergraduate Studies and Certificate Programs-Online
Learn about our online undergraduate and certificate programs.
Procedures for Admissions
The application consists of the following documents and information:
- Completion and submission of the application for admission
- All required transcripts:
- If a student has not completed college coursework, a high school transcript will be required.
- If a student has received credit for college coursework, only the transcripts from the most recently attended regionally accredited institution is required for admission. See Undergraduate Transfer Credit Policy for more information about transcript requirements to determine eligibility for transfer credit.
- Registration Form
- There is no application fee
The application for admission, high school transcript release form and the registration
form are available online at franklinpierce.edu.
Franklin Pierce University welcomes applications from home-educated students who satisfy similar qualifications required of traditional secondary school graduates (see College Preparatory coursework on prior page). The homeschool program shall comply with the regulations of the state in which the student was educated. All applicants must present proof of graduation from their respective secondary school/homeschool or a GED/HiSET diploma. Please contact the Office of Admissions for further clarification.
Students may apply for admission to Franklin Pierce University as a non-matriculating student. This status enables registration in applicable coursework for which the student has the appropriate prerequisites established. Please contact Enrollment Services at 800-325-1090 with questions or to apply. Students must be matriculated in a degree program in order to be eligible for financial aid or the award of a degree. Graduate students seeking non-matriculated status must have a 2.8 Undergraduate GPA and submit an official transcript.