The College of Health and Natural Sciences as a leader in education embraces innovation, critical thinking, inquiry and analysis. We provide students opportunities to transform their lives by creating a high-quality interdisciplinary learning environment that promotes academic excellence. We empower students to become collaborative leaders who embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion, contribute to their local and global communities, and advance their profession.
College of Health and Natural Sciences Vision Statement
The College of Health and Natural Sciences will be celebrated for providing distinctive
educational opportunities that are responsive to student needs, empowering them to
be ethical leaders and catalysts for positive change and sustainability within and
beyond their communities.
College of Health and Natural Sciences Goals
- Nurture student progress to optimize professional growth and engagement.
- Support program growth and experiential learning.
- Develop and sustain high-quality and accredited academic programs.
- Train students to demonstrate critical thinking and utilization of evidence-based practice in the health, physical or natural sciences.
- Prepare students to become leaders in their field engaging professionally within local, global and professional communities.
- Advance a culture that fosters diversity, equity and inclusion within each program.